The time has come to search for a new co-blogger! Celine and I need help to hold up this Midnightian book fort, so we’ve decided to open up applications in search for a new Midnightian aka co-blogger! Come and join us in our shenanigans and fun.
What’s in it for you
- You’ll have a platform in which you can post book reviews, discussion posts etc… anything, as long as it is book-related
- Access to YA Midnight Reads’ blog statistics for ARCs and other awesome stuff
- Access to our super secret Goodreads group where we perform rituals on books
- Access to our group email account where we receive media requests from authors and publishers and magical space unicorns
- Access to our group gchat where we are up to all kinds of shenanigans
- Access to our Google Calendar where we attempt to be organised and plan our world domination
- Access to Melanie’s ARCs (if you happen to live in Australia – though it is not a requirement to become a blogger here)
- You MUST be passionate about the Young Adult genre & read from it. This blog is called YA Midnight Reads for a reason
- You MUST be able to post at least once a week, whether it is a review or other type of post
- You MUST be willing to occasionally participate in Top Ten Tuesday, Discussing Through Midnight and Midnight Madness Newsletter features (and other post types)
- You MUST have an active Goodreads and Twitter account
- You MUST be easy to contact and reach at all times
- You MUST be honest when writing your reviews and comply to the review policy at YA Midnight Reads
- You MUST ask for permission before participating in any blog tour
- You MUST be willing to comment on other blogs for YA Midnight Reads as well as reply to comments
- You MUST be willing to fangirl/hyperventilate/go nuts with Melanie and Celine about books
EDIT: You can already own/write a blog and still apply! All are welcome 🙂 We would simply require you to not post the same content, for obvious reasons.
So how does one apply to be a Midnightian, you might ask? Simply fill out the Google form below!
And that’s all there is to it! We can’t wait to read all your applications! If you happen to have any questions, leave them down in the comments and we’ll reply ASAP 🙂
Applications end 18th of January.
Latest posts by Melanie (see all)
- Giveaway: The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare - February 14, 2016
- Midnight Blogging 101: The Thing About ARCs - January 16, 2016
- YA Midnight Reads is looking for a new co-blogger! - January 9, 2016
- Mel’s 2016 Resolutions (That Hopefully Will Last the Year) - January 7, 2016