Admit it, you’re crazy in love.
1. You must own ALL the editions
THEY’RE MINE. ALLLLLL MINE.
2. Whenever someone asks you for a book recommendation you take that opportunity to rave about the book
Let’s be honest here; you’d rave about the book anyway.
3. And then you throw the book at them to read, of course
Read the book, dammit!
4. Everyone is sick of you fangirling over that book
But whatever, they don’t matter anyway. BUT THE BOOK DOES.
5. Though admittedly, sometimes you don’t wanna tell the world you’re in love with the book so you can have all it’s beauty to yourself
EVERYONE. HANDS. OFF.
6. You stay up late thinking about it
But like, there’s so much to think about! THE WORLD. THE CHARACTERS. THE MORALS. *fangirls*
7. Aaaaaand you mayyyy be having pretend conversations with the characters
I SWEAR. She had me checked twice from two different clinics just to be sure.
8. You rearrange the shelves at your local bookstore so that your pretteh baby is the most noticeable
What?! It’s in my job description. You can even go check.
9. You’d everything in your ability to win something that’s signed by the author
So maybe I’m a little desperate… BUT I NEEDS IT, OKAY?
10. Even your computer’s wallpaper (or twitter background) is the fanart
11. Let’s be honest, at least one of your book boyfriends/girlfriends are in said book
12. And well… you’ve made numerous friends through mutual love of that book
IF YOU LOVE THAT BOOK, YOU LOVE ME. PERIOD.
Is this you? And what recent book obsessions have you had recently?
Latest posts by Melanie (see all)
- Giveaway: The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare - February 14, 2016
- Midnight Blogging 101: The Thing About ARCs - January 16, 2016
- YA Midnight Reads is looking for a new co-blogger! - January 9, 2016
- Mel’s 2016 Resolutions (That Hopefully Will Last the Year) - January 7, 2016