Can you believe it, guys? 2014 IS ALMOST OVER. I SERIOUSLY CANNOT DEAL WITH THIS REALIZATION RIGHT NOW.
But, seeing as another year has passed…it’s time to celebrate the awesomeness of 2014’s YA debut authors!
Below, I’ve listed some of the awesome YA debut releases that came out this year that I highly recommend or have heard fantastic things about. Someone will get the pleasure of winning one of these listed books, so yaaaaay!
1. No cheating–you will be caught
2. YA Midnight Reads is not responsible for any lost items
3. This giveaway is international
4. Winner has 72 hours to respond
<!– end LinkyTools script –>
Latest posts by Melanie (see all)
- Giveaway: The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare - February 14, 2016
- Midnight Blogging 101: The Thing About ARCs - January 16, 2016
- YA Midnight Reads is looking for a new co-blogger! - January 9, 2016
- Mel’s 2016 Resolutions (That Hopefully Will Last the Year) - January 7, 2016