TODAY IS AN AWESOME DAY. Do you want to know why? Of course you do. You probably already guessed it from the title but oh well. Anyway, today is an awesome day because it is MELANIE’S BIRTHDAY!!!!! YAYYYY!!!!!!
5 Reasons Melanie is awesome and you should all wish her a happy birthday:
1. She is the best and funniest person to talk to and we can talk about ANYTHING. For some strange reason, our conversations always tend to lead to one topic and that topic is world domination. Because, y’know, we’re awesome like that. Don’t worry, we’ll be good to you.
2. She is also the kindest person to talk to. She doesn’t even care when I’ve been a fail whale and forgot to type up my post for the next day, and instead tells me not to worry about it. Also SURPRISE MELANIE THIS POST APPEARED OUT OF NOWHERE HAHA.
3. Not only is she the bestest co-blogger in the world, but through her I also met the other bestest co-blogger in the world, Larissa. IT’S LIKE A TRIFECTA OF AWESOME!!
4. And on top of all that, she’s also an amazing fangirl. I mean, you only have to whisper “Percabeth” and SURPRISE there’s Melanie. This also shows she has great taste because I mean, really, Percabeth.
(the world has a “keep calm” image for pretty much everything, I’ve discovered.)
5. BECAUSE I SAID SO.
Now go wish Melanie a happy birthday, y’all 😀
Latest posts by Celine (see all)
- Review: This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner - January 18, 2016
- Celine’s 2015 End of Year Survey - December 31, 2015
- Review: Dumplin’ by Julie Murphy - September 7, 2015
- That Time I Reread the Entire Daughter of Smoke and Bone Series - August 26, 2015