What’s Been Happening Lately
Hi guys! It’s school holidays for me so I’ll be around much much more in terms of posting, twitter and commenting on other blogs–you’ll be sick of me by the end of the 2.5 weeks that I have off, lol.
Anyway, I had a pretty quiet week once again though I did have a little frenzy last Sunday on Edelweiss, ehehe. 😀
And the best news of the week: I BROKE AWAY FROM MY READING SLUMP!! So very happy about that >.<
I also totally failed my end of term tests (well I know I failed one of them, because damn I did crap) but the others I think I did okay. Fingers crossed!
Just Finished Reading
Book of the Week:
Coming Up this Week:
– Review of Bound by M. J. Stevens
– Review of Don’t Call Me Baby by Gwendolyn Heasley
– Review of Looking For Alibrandi by Melina Marchetta
– Discussing Through Midnight (29)
– Discussion Review of The Forever Song By Julie Kagawa
Reviews on the Blog:
- [1 Apr] House of Ivy and Sorrow by Natalie Whipple ★
- [2 Apr] Great by Sara Benincasa ★★★
- [4 Apr] Disruption by Jessica Shirvington
Inside Out: A friend lent this to me. Thank you Friend!
Feral: The Lovely Bones meets Black Swan? Oooh…
Rites of Passage: War, Military…I’ve always wanted to read a bit of everything.
Kiss of Broken Glass: To do with Mental Illnesses. This could be VERY interesting.
In A Handful of Dust: ERMAHGERD PEOPLE. I loved her debut, and now I’m absolutely ecstatic about this one.
The Dolls: I don’t get the title. It doesn’t even go with the cover. But creepy…I can’t wait.
Don’t Touch: Another Mental Illness book!
~Thank you HarperTeen, Greenwillow Books, Katherine Tegen, Balzer & Bray and Jocelyn!~
Midnight Madness Newsletter is foreverly adding and changing things to place in, if you have a suggestion, email me!
Latest posts by Melanie (see all)
- Giveaway: The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare - February 14, 2016
- Midnight Blogging 101: The Thing About ARCs - January 16, 2016
- YA Midnight Reads is looking for a new co-blogger! - January 9, 2016
- Mel’s 2016 Resolutions (That Hopefully Will Last the Year) - January 7, 2016