What’s Been Happening Lately
Heyas people! Larissa is back from Italy! Everyone go ambush her for a recap post! GO GO GO! (Spoiler: She’s going to be making a post sometime this week so keep your eyes peeeeeled.)
In other news, I am going to be dead this week because I have end of term exams all this week. Whoopee! But I am planning on reading some good books (such as Disruption by Jessica Shirvington) so hopefully that will make up for it.
I have now caught up to everyone on Teen Wolf and sobbed my eyes out all yesterday because Something Really Bad Happened.
Also, Celine, Larissa and I are planning on doing a discussion review sometime soon! It will be on The Forever Song by Julie Kagawa 😀
Just Finished Reading
Book of the Week:
Coming Up this Week:
– Review of Great by Sara Benincasa
– Review of House of Ivy and Sorrows by Natalie Whipple
– Discussing Through Midnight (28)
– Disruption Blog Tour
– Discussion Review of The Forever Song by Julie Kagawa
Reviews on the Blog:
- [24 Mar] Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy ★★★½
- [26 Mar] Salvage by Alexandra Duncan
- [29 Mar] Dear Killer by Katherine Ewell ★
As you can tell I had a crap week with books. ^^ Celine reviewed Side Effects May Vary.
The Distance Between Us: Squeee! I finally own this >.< Thanks Joy once again <33
#scandal: I received this for tour. A lot of love for this author, so ready to see what she’s made of.
The Girl from the Well: I’ve seen this one a lot other people’s STS’ so I thought I should give this a go as well.
Midnight Madness Newsletter is foreverly adding and changing things to place in, if you have a suggestion, email me!
Latest posts by Melanie (see all)
- Giveaway: The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare - February 14, 2016
- Midnight Blogging 101: The Thing About ARCs - January 16, 2016
- YA Midnight Reads is looking for a new co-blogger! - January 9, 2016
- Mel’s 2016 Resolutions (That Hopefully Will Last the Year) - January 7, 2016