What’s Been Happening Lately
Hi guys! This week has been pretty uneventful everything-wise apart from the fact that I am totally obsessed with Teen Wolf and legitimately have no life now. So that’s always great.
I also had to write a short story for my English class and totally failed because I went over the word limit which was 880 words and wrote 1017 words instead. I tried so hard, but I’m just to verbose.
Other than that, I didn’t get a really big haul this week, but did get a few gems off NetGalley.
Just Finished Reading
Book of the Week:
Coming Up this Week:
– Review of Salvage by Alexandra Duncan
– Review of Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy
– Review of Sea of Shadows by Kelly Armstrong
– Discussing Through Midnight (27)
Reviews on the Blog:
- [17 Mar] My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick ★★★
- [18 Mar] Half Bad by Sally Green ★★★½
- [20 Mar] The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton ★★
Disruption: LOOK AT THE PRETTINESS. IT’S GOOOLD.
Camp Boyfriend: Some of my bloggy friends enjoyed this one last year so I thought I may as well give it a go since it’s up on Netgalley.
Camp Payback: Reading this one if I enjoy the first instalment.
Deep Blue: I really need to read a good mermaid book. Fingers crossed for this one!
The Break-Up Artist: I will either love this or hate this, I am certain.
The Forever Song: ERMAHGERD. However–have seen some disappointed people. *bites nails*
~Thank you Joy @ Thoughts by J, HarlequinTeen, HarperCollins Australia, Hachette Children’s Books and Spencer Hill Press!~
Midnight Madness Newsletter is foreverly adding and changing things to place in, if you have a suggestion, email me!
Latest posts by Melanie (see all)
- Giveaway: The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare - February 14, 2016
- Midnight Blogging 101: The Thing About ARCs - January 16, 2016
- YA Midnight Reads is looking for a new co-blogger! - January 9, 2016
- Mel’s 2016 Resolutions (That Hopefully Will Last the Year) - January 7, 2016