What’s been happening lately…
Hola book people! How is everyone? These few weeks have been pretty slow in terms of bookish mail–THANK GOD. I have too many books right now, as much as I love hoarding all the books, I kinda need some more room. So right now, I’m in the middle of trading books. You might not think that that’s going to get rid of any books–since I’m just replacing them with other ones but it is allowing me to give books away that I have no intention of reading and at least own some that I want to actually read. Maybe after a few weeks, I’ll sell the rest. A few days ago, I posted a picture on Instagram and Twitter of one stash of books that I’m willing to trade. Here it is again.
I am willing to trade to any Australian citizen. I will be posting more piles of books over this week. It’s a first in, first serve policy so follow me on Insta (@melyamidnightreads) and Twitter (@melanie_ymr) to make sure you don’t miss out.
Just Finished Reading…
Book of the Week:
Coming Up this Week:
– Ask Again Later blog tour
– Review of Soul Cutter by Lexa Cain
– Mystery Announcement
– Review of The Impossible Knife of Memory by Laurie Halse Anderson (@ Finding Bliss in Books)
– Discussing Through Midnight (24)
– Review of The Here and Now by Anne Brashares
Reviews on the Blog:
- [24 Feb] Elusion by Cheryl Klam, Claudia Gabel
- [25 Feb] Don't Even Think About It by Sarah Mlynowski ★½
- [26 Feb] Death Sworn by Leah Cypess ★★★½
- [27 Feb] Panic by Lauren Oliver ★★
- [1 Mar] Wicked Little Secrets by Kara Taylor ★★★½
Boys Like You: I’m always willing to try contemporary–curious to see how this one goes.
Hexed: The author stopped by at my co-blog last year and she’s a pretty cool person so I thought I should try her book as well.
The Intern: Thank you Jaz! I can’t wait to read this one.
Days of Blood and Starlight: This is the second HB of this book I’ve been gifted. O_O But thank you friend from “real life”!
~Thank you Penguin Australia, Sourcebooks Fire, Jaz @ Fiction in Fiction in Fiction and Random House Children’s!~
Midnight Madness Newsletter is foreverly adding and changing things to place in, if you have a suggestion, email me!
Latest posts by Melanie (see all)
- Giveaway: The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare - February 14, 2016
- Midnight Blogging 101: The Thing About ARCs - January 16, 2016
- YA Midnight Reads is looking for a new co-blogger! - January 9, 2016
- Mel’s 2016 Resolutions (That Hopefully Will Last the Year) - January 7, 2016