What’s been happening lately…
Heeey guys! I am back from camp! It actually was not that bad, made some friends and got to know everyone better. I am really excited about tomorrow because I’ll be rocking by at my old school to see my old friends! I miss them a lot 🙁
Anyway, it was Valentine’s Day on Friday! How was it for all of you? I was on a bus on my way back home so you could say I celebrated Valentine’s Day with my wifi that I missed dearly for 4 days, haha.
Steph @ Chasm of Books and I are hosting a read-along for The Iron Fey Series! Most of us have finished book 2 and are going onto book 3. Never too late to join!
Just Finished Reading…
Book of the Week:
This book came out quite recently for us AUS and UKians and I feel that it’s not getting enough notice! This one was definitely one of my favourites for 2014 and simply everyone who can needs to read it.
Coming Up this Week:
– Review of Stolen Songbird by Danielle L. Jenson
– Review of The Last Best Kiss by Claire LaZebnik (@ Finding Bliss in Books)
– Review of The Summer I Found You by Jolene Perry
– Review of 16 Things That I Thought Were True (@ Finding Bliss in Books)
– Discussing Through Midnight (24)
– Review of A Breath of Frost by Alexandra Harvey
Reviews on the Blog:
- [10 Feb] The Shadow Prince by Bree Despain ★½
- [11 Feb] Grim by Amanda Hocking, Christine Johnson, Claudia Gray, Ellen Hopkins, Jackson Pearce, Jeri Smith Ready, Jon Skrovan, Julie Kagawa, Kimberly Derting, Malinda Lo, Myra McEntire, Rachel Hawkins, Sarah Rees-Brennan, Saundra Mitchell, Shaun David Hutchinson, Sonia Gensler, Tessa Gratton ★★★½
- [13 Feb] Faking Normal by Courtney C. Stevens ★★★★
As You Turn Away: I’m always quick to support authors who I knew as bloggers first! Really can’t wait to read this one. Thanks Molli! <33
Wicked Little Secrets: SQUEE! I absolutely adored the first one, I know this one is going to be amazing.
The Iron Daughter, Queen and Knight: For the read-along of course! 😀
Outpost: I was 8th in line for this at the library for half a year. I FINALLY HAVE IT. MY GAWD I HAVE WAITED SO LONG.
~Thank you Pan MacMillan Australia, Molli Moran and St. Martin’s Press!~
Midnight Madness Newsletter is foreverly adding and changing things to place in, if you have a suggestion, email me!
Latest posts by Melanie (see all)
- Giveaway: The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare - February 14, 2016
- Midnight Blogging 101: The Thing About ARCs - January 16, 2016
- YA Midnight Reads is looking for a new co-blogger! - January 9, 2016
- Mel’s 2016 Resolutions (That Hopefully Will Last the Year) - January 7, 2016