What’s been happening lately…
Heeey people! Midnight Madness is back! I couldn’t really do these posts when I was on holidays since I wouldn’t be at home to know which books I received for review and whatnot. But yes! Hello hello. I have so much to tell you guys. 😀
Firstly, Finding Bliss in Books has a new co-blogger! To find out who it is (clue: she’s totally awesome and equally as weird as I am), click here!
Talking about co-blogging, I am also looking for a co-blogger or two! Follow this page for more information. Applications close on the 21st of January!
And Steph @ Chasm of Books and I are hosting a read-along for The Iron Fey Series! Come along and join us! It runs throughout February.
Also, YA Midnight Reads turned 1 years old last month! Here’s the link to my wrap up and accomplishments!
And how are you all? How was your Christmas?
Just Finished Reading…
Book of the Week:
Coming Up this Week:
– Review of Secret by Brigid Kemmerer
– Review of Heartbeat by Elizabeth Scott
– Review of Me Since You by Laura Wiess
– Review of Unhinged by A. G. Howard
– Discussing Through Midnight (22)
– Review of After Eden by Helen Douglas (@ Finding Bliss in Books)
– Review of And We Stay by Jenny Hubbard
Reviews on the Blog:
Bird: I received this one for tour.
How They Met: Unsolicited copy. It’s David Levithan so I am totally going to try it.
Grasshopper Jungle: All the hype. Must see what it’s all about.
Shadowfell: I am really curious about this one. The publisher approached me about the third novel so I decided to try the first one.
The Impossible Knife of Memory: I honestly love the synopsis for this one
Secret: Review coming tomorrow
~Thank you Bloomsbury Australia, Allen & Unwin Australia, Text Publishing Australia, Pan Macmillian Australia and Hardie Grant Egmont Australia!~
Midnight Madness Newsletter is foreverly adding and changing things to place in, if you have a suggestion, email me!
Latest posts by Melanie (see all)
- Giveaway: The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare - February 14, 2016
- Midnight Blogging 101: The Thing About ARCs - January 16, 2016
- YA Midnight Reads is looking for a new co-blogger! - January 9, 2016
- Mel’s 2016 Resolutions (That Hopefully Will Last the Year) - January 7, 2016