This meme was created for YA Midnight Reads as a discussion post of all things bookish.
Hola people! As for 2014, there are going to be some significant changes to the blog. This year is going to be pretty tough for me since academics are going to play a bigger role if I do not cut back on blogging, so I will be blogging much less. Here’s some things I will be doing to cut back on blogging.
- Getting a co-blogger. I think this is the most ideal plan I have right now, I am rather nervous about getting one, that means a new opinion on the blog and someone I will be working with
- Requesting books I really want. I don’t want hype to be getting to me anymore! That’s usually how I end up with a truck load of books. All the good hype, and bad hype.
- Less memes. I am stopping Teaser Tuesdays and sticking with Discussing Through Midnight and Midnight Madness Newsletter. Discussion posts and haul posts are my favourite to read, so I want to keep doing them on my blog as well
- A little less blogging, a little more interacting. I’m trying to respond to comments on my blog more often and visit other blogs more often.
- No longer reviewing every book I read. I am now only going to be reviewing books I get for review.
So that’s me, what about you? Are you going to be cutting back in 2014?
Latest posts by Melanie (see all)
- Giveaway: The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare - February 14, 2016
- Midnight Blogging 101: The Thing About ARCs - January 16, 2016
- YA Midnight Reads is looking for a new co-blogger! - January 9, 2016
- Mel’s 2016 Resolutions (That Hopefully Will Last the Year) - January 7, 2016