What’s been happening lately…
Hey guys! I almost decided to not make this post because right now, I am sick. But then I decided to because 1) I have nothing better to do than sleep or vomit and 2) I am so hyped up to try the new addition on the Ultimate Book Blogger Plugin which was created by the one and only Ashley @ Creative Whim. It’s a wrap-up shortcode and will make these posts tones easier.
Blythe and I have decided to host three trilogy read-a-longs of the Divergent series, Under The Never Sky series and Legend series throughout November/December. To participate, click here for more info.
Who wants to co-blog?!
Here’s a shoutout to my book blogging bestie, Stephanie @ Chasm of Books! She is currently looking for a co-blogger/reviewer to help out on her blog. She is seriously one of the nicest, awesomest people I know and if it weren’t that I am already stacked up on two blogs, I’d be co-blogging with her. Come and read more about it here!
Just Finished Reading…
Book of the Week:
Coming Up this Week:
– Review of Just One Year by Gayle Forman
– Teaser Tuesday (25)
– Review of Sweet Damage by Rebecca James
– Review of Maybe One Day by Melissa Kandor
– Discussing Through Midnight (14)
– Review of Pawn by Aimee Carter
Reviews on the Blog:
- [28 Oct] Jump by Sean Williams
- [30 Oct] Man Made Boy by Jon Skovron ★★★
- [31 Oct] Wild Awake by Hilary T. Smith ★★★★
- [2 Nov] Fire With Fire by Jenny Han, Siobhan Vivian ★★★★
- White Space by Ilsa J. Bick (@ Finding Bliss in Books)
Red Hill: WHO WANTS THIS? I don’t so if you’re an Aussie, I’d be happy to give/trade this. 🙂
Tape: Cute looking contemporary read. Can’t wait to begin!
~Thank you HarperCollins Australia and Simon and Schuster Australia!~
Midnight Madness Newsletter is foreverly adding and changing things to place in, if you have a suggestion, email me!
Latest posts by Melanie (see all)
- Giveaway: The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare - February 14, 2016
- Midnight Blogging 101: The Thing About ARCs - January 16, 2016
- YA Midnight Reads is looking for a new co-blogger! - January 9, 2016
- Mel’s 2016 Resolutions (That Hopefully Will Last the Year) - January 7, 2016