This meme was created for YA Midnight Reads as a discussion post of all things bookish.
I’m going to try and keep this really quick and simple.
You may have noticed that I have not been posting as much since I came back from after my hiatus. This is not because I am lazy, or just don’t feel like blogging anymore. I love blogging. However I went on holidays overseas yesterday and well, I need an actual holiday. So posts will not be as consistent until I get back to Australia next year.
Moreover, the current place I am in has crappy wi-fi. Therefore, some days I will struggle to get my laptop up and working for a posts. Another problem I am experiencing is that the country* I am does not let me use Twitter. MAJOR SUCKAGE. I live on there, talk to bloggy friends and now I am not even able to get on Twitter. I did find a website that lets me hack in and use it but it’s really slow and it’s awful glitchy. So yeah. Absense of me on Twitter, yay. *sarcasm* However my greatest problem is this: I can’t seem to view any blogs that are hosted by blogspot.com. **Even if you have a domain name, I can’t get onto it. So, when I do my commenting rounds, I will not be able to visit your blog. PLEASE DON’T TAKE OFFENSE. I will most defintely go on a commenting spree on your blogs when I get back to Australia. I feel really bad but there is nothing I can do about it. 🙁 I am really sorry.
* Someone keeps emailing me creepy emails and I swear I have a stalker so if you wanna know where I am holidaying, see twitter for that. (I have also made my twitter account private too).
** Yes, my co-blog is a blogspot.com blog. I will still be posting there. But I personally will not be able to log on so Blythe will help me post reviews there.
Other than that, I’ve made this a discussion post because I would love to hear what you guys think about the balance between real life and blogging. Do you ever feel stressed? When do you feel it’s time to back down and take a breath?
Latest posts by Melanie (see all)
- Giveaway: The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare - February 14, 2016
- Midnight Blogging 101: The Thing About ARCs - January 16, 2016
- YA Midnight Reads is looking for a new co-blogger! - January 9, 2016
- Mel’s 2016 Resolutions (That Hopefully Will Last the Year) - January 7, 2016