What’s been happening lately…
Wassup bibliophiles? I recently had an end of year band concert and I pretty much died on the spot when I finished. NEVER PERFORMING AGAIN. ALL THE STRESS. I stress a lot, if you didn’t know…
Here’s another update on Finding Fright in Books! (It’s basically a Halloween event that has been running throughout October on my co-blog, Finding Bliss in Books.) I really appreciate your commments!
This list goes from oldest post to latest post and will take you to a new tab when you click on the link:
- Prepare…for Finding Fright in Books! (posted by me)
- Who’s the Scariest of Them All? Nominations (posted by me)
- Review: Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake (posted by me)
- Review: Unbreakable by Kami Garcia (posted by me)
- Review: Antigoddess by Kendare Blake (posted by Blythe)
- Guest Post: Michelle Krys talks about her favourite witches (posted by Blythe)
- Review: Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake (posted by me)
- Discussion Interview: Kendare Blake, Blythe and I + Giveaway (posted by Blythe)
- Review: The Madman’s Daughter by Megan Shepherd (posted by me)
- Review: The Sound by Sarah Alderson (posted by me)
- Review: 172 Hours On The Moon by Johan Harstard (posted by Blythe)
- The Beginner’s Guide To Horror+ Giveaway (posted by Blythe and me)
- Discussion Review: Her Dark Curiosity by Megan Shepherd (posted by Blythe)
- Interview: Sarah Alderson and I + Giveaway (posted by me)
- Some Horror (or Halloween-ish) Movies I Recommend (posted by Blythe)
Who wants to co-blog?!
Here’s a shoutout to my book blogging bestie, Stephanie @ Chasm of Books! She is currently looking for a co-blogger/reviewer to help out on her blog. She is seriously one of the nicest, awesomest people I know and if it weren’t that I am already stacked up on two blogs, I’d be co-blogging with her. Come and read more about it here!
Just Finished Reading…
Book of the Week:
Coming Up this Week:
– Jump Tour Stop
– Review of White Space by Ilsa J. Bick (@ Finding Fright in Books)
– Man Made Boy Tour Stop
– Review of Wild Awak by Hilary T. Smith
– Discussing Through Midnight (13)
– Review of Maybe One Day by Melissa Kandor
– Review of Fire With Fire by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian
Reviews on the Blog:
Allegiant: I liked it and I hated it. All the emotionssss
Geek Girl: Finally got my hands on this! Can’t wait to start.
Teardrop: I was not a fan of Fallen (no way) but I want to see if this author can do better
Just One Year: EEEP. NO WORDS
This Song Will Save Your Life: LOVED. I reviewed it on the blog just recently.
Brigid Kemmerer Swag: Thanks Jaz for the awesome swag! Love these bookmarks <3
~Thank you HarperCollins Australia, Jaz @ Fiction in Fiction in Fiction, Simon and Schuster Australia and Random House Australia!~
None on this blog but there are some on Finding Fright in Books!
Midnight Madness Newsletter is foreverly adding and changing things to place in, if you have a suggestion, email me!
Latest posts by Melanie (see all)
- Giveaway: The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare - February 14, 2016
- Midnight Blogging 101: The Thing About ARCs - January 16, 2016
- YA Midnight Reads is looking for a new co-blogger! - January 9, 2016
- Mel’s 2016 Resolutions (That Hopefully Will Last the Year) - January 7, 2016