What’s been happening lately…
EEEEEEEEEE I just finished The House of Hades on Tuesday and IT WAS AMAZING AND HEARTBREAKING AND SWOONY AND YEAH. If you have finished it, WE MUST DISCUSS MATTERS. Anywho, it was like the best day ever because I started getting really teary when I got the book (my mum bought it the second the bookstore opened). So yeah, The Blood of Olympus is coming out on the 14th of October next year which is basically 365 days away. -.-
Don’t forget to join the awesomeness of Halloween over on Finding Fright in Books! We recently had Kendare on the blog with a giveaway 😉
Just Finished Reading…
Book of the Week:
Coming Up this Week:
– Review of Resist by Sarah Crossan
– Teaser Tuesday (25)
– Review of The Madman’s Daughter by Megan Shepherd (@ Finding Fright in Books)
– Discussion review of Her Darkest Curiosity by Megan Shepherd ( @ Finding Fright in Books)
– Review of Never Fade by Alexandra Braken
– Discussing Through Midnight (11)
– Review of The Sound by Sarah Alderson
Reviews on the Blog:
Man Made Boy- A Frankenstein humorous retelling. I think I have a tour stop for this one, not 100% sure…
Resist- Reading this one right now for review tomorrow. I can’t remember much of Breathe but I feel like I’m remembering things as I go along
The House of Hades- BEST BOOK EVER I LOVE LOVE LOVED IT AND YEAH. AMAZING. THANKS MUM FOR MAKING SURE I GOT IT ON THE RELEASE DATE!
The Year of Shadows- A middle grade gothic-y book I think… I just can’t wait.
The Coldest Girl in Coldtown- I really liked The Spiderwick Chronicles when I was young so I am hoping this is just as good.
The Fault in Our Stars- LOOK AT THE SIGNATURE IT’S GREEEN BECAUSE JOHN GREEEN, GET IT?! HEHEE. I loved this book, so glad to have an ebook version, audio, paperback and now hardback. I am not a hoarder, AT ALL.
~Thanks to Bloomsbury Australia, Allen and Unwin, John Green and my epic mother who actually bothered to get The House of Hades the second the bookstore opened. I am forever thankful <3~
Midnight Madness Newsletter is foreverly adding and changing things to place in, if you have a suggestion, email me!
Latest posts by Melanie (see all)
- Giveaway: The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare - February 14, 2016
- Midnight Blogging 101: The Thing About ARCs - January 16, 2016
- YA Midnight Reads is looking for a new co-blogger! - January 9, 2016
- Mel’s 2016 Resolutions (That Hopefully Will Last the Year) - January 7, 2016