What’s been happening lately…
Hello there loverlies! I am starting school tomorrow so if you stop seeing posts, I means I died in the desperation to not go to school. WAIT. Nevermind. That can’t happen because…
THE HOUSE OF HADES IS COMING OUT ON THE 8TH *CUE SCREAMING AND FLAILING AND HYPERVENTILATING IN THE SHOWER AND CHOKING YOURSELF* Well that’s what happened to me yesterday. Just sayin’
Other than that piece of craziness, what’s also very exciting is that over on my co-review blog, Finding
Bliss Fright in Books, we are posting Halloween awesomeness all month! So if there is the absence of me on here, that probably means on over there posting reviews, giveaways and interviews! I’ll try my best to link you guys up but sometimes if I get too busy, you can only hope that my right sidebar is updated >.<
Just Finished Reading…
Book of the Week:
Coming Up this Week:
– Review of Just Like Fate by Cat Patrick and Suzanne Young
– Teaser Tuesday (24) IT’S GOING TO BE A TEASER OF THE HOUSE OF HADES DUH
– Review of The House of Hades (maybe… I dunno if I’ll have any sanity to write it)
– Review of Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake (@ Finding Fright in Books)
– Born of Deception cover reveal
– Six Months Later blog tour
Reviews on the Blog:
– Find Me
Ashes to Ashes- The author will be stopping by on Finding Fright in Books soon!
Model Misfit- Haven’t read this series but it sounds super cute and fun
Antigoddess- Loved Anna Dressed in Blood >.<
The Waking Dark- Halloween read!
Pride and Prejudice- Northanger Abbey was pretty good so I’m just going to start reading/listening to some more Austen
Persuasion- Same reason as P&P
Truly, Madly, Deadly- This was on sale on my kindle
The Immortal Rules- I got this from the Royal Melbourne Show- it was in my Girlfriend Magazine showbag.
~Thanks to Harper Collins Australia, Bloomsbury Australia and Girlfriend Magazine!~
Midnight Madness Newsletter is foreverly adding and changing things to place in, if you have a suggestion, email me!
Latest posts by Melanie (see all)
- Giveaway: The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare - February 14, 2016
- Midnight Blogging 101: The Thing About ARCs - January 16, 2016
- YA Midnight Reads is looking for a new co-blogger! - January 9, 2016
- Mel’s 2016 Resolutions (That Hopefully Will Last the Year) - January 7, 2016