Hey bloggy peeps!
You may or may not know but on my co-review blog, Finding Bliss in Books, has been renamed Finding Fright in Books for the month because well, it’s October, Halloween month! In Australia, we don’t celebrate Halloween but Blythe tells me it’s one of the best celebrations ever. I am writing this post just to link y’all to the latest on Finding Fright in Books. This post will show up when I don’t post on YA Midnight Reads but Finding Fright in Books instead with a link directing y’all to my review, giveaway or interview etc. on Finding Fright in Books!
Here’s the posts up so far…
- Prepare…for Finding Fright in Books! (posted by me)
- Who’s the Scariest of Them All? Nominations (posted by me)
- Review: Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake (posted by me)
You can also be up to date with my reviews on Finding Fright in Books on the sidebar under About Me! 🙂
And have you guys seen my new bloglovin’ button? It’s all thanks to Emily @ Fluttereal Flight!
Bye for now and I hope to see you on Finding Fright in Books this week! <33
Latest posts by Melanie (see all)
- Giveaway: The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare - February 14, 2016
- Midnight Blogging 101: The Thing About ARCs - January 16, 2016
- YA Midnight Reads is looking for a new co-blogger! - January 9, 2016
- Mel’s 2016 Resolutions (That Hopefully Will Last the Year) - January 7, 2016