HELLO! Um… well this week I went a little bit nuts with Courtney Summers’ novels. I mean look at the posts! All of them were to do with her and her awesome ninja books. Other than that, I had a horrible week as I was sneezing and coughing everywhere I went. And headaches. Damn them headaches.
Additionally, I found out that Random House on Edelweiss doesn’t like me because despite the fact they approve my requests, they later decide that they don’t like me and take away the ‘download review copy’ button. It sucks because the titles they approved were awesome. *sniffles* D:
Just Finished Reading…
Book of the Week:
Coming Up this Week:
– Review of This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
– Teaser Tuesday (23)
– Review of Blackout by Robison Wells
– Review of Between Shades of Grey by Ruta Septyrs (@ Finding Bliss in Books)
– Discussing Through Midnight (8)
– Review of Splintered by A. G. Howard
Reviews on the Blog:
In The Shadow of Blackbirds- This cover O_O And I peeked inside and the images are seriously creepy! I cannot wait to start this one! Thanks Jaz! <33
These Broken Stars swag- AHHH lookies at the prettiness! I’m expecting my copy of the novel soon but for now I can just sit and admire this beauty. Thanks Amie! <33
Clockwork Princess- I admittedly went OCD when I had this originally as a a hardcover instead of paperback like the other two installments.
Anna Dressed In Blood- I really need to own a copy of this, the font is like red O_O
Twenty Boy Summer- I’m curious, I guess.
Attatchments- I don’t think I’ll be reading this as the book stinks and it’s from the library. Ugh.
~Thanks to Allen and Unwin Australia, Amie Kaufman and Jaz!~
Midnight Madness Newsletter is foreverly adding and changing things to place in, if you have a suggestion, email me!
Latest posts by Melanie (see all)
- Giveaway: The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare - February 14, 2016
- Midnight Blogging 101: The Thing About ARCs - January 16, 2016
- YA Midnight Reads is looking for a new co-blogger! - January 9, 2016
- Mel’s 2016 Resolutions (That Hopefully Will Last the Year) - January 7, 2016