Okay. I think I just experienced my BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!! I’d like to say thanks send virtual huggles and kisses to Steph @ Chasm of Books and Hannah @ Book Haven for the awesomest blog posts ever! I did not expect to get hijacked by the birthday blog hijacker, I was actaully expecting Steph to be posting on my blog but turns out Hannah posted on here and Steph made a post of epicness on her own blog! As well as the awesome Liz @ Read-A-HolicZ for taking the time to make me this awesome birthday banner! (Below) I LOVE YOU GUYS! I seriously need to get plotting for Steph’s birthday… I mean, HOW CAN I BEAT THIS EPICNES?!
AND ALL OF YOU! Seriously, my twitter feed exploded and so did my Goodreads inbox. You guys are all seriously the sweetest. (I’d list you all but I’d be here till next year) So I didn’t get many books this week but I believe I’m expecting some packages in the coming weeks. I told me friends and family NOT to buy me books as they’d probably buy a book I hated/already read. Instead, I got money, clothes, and plenty of other awesomeness that I’ve already forgotten about as I am racing against time to finish this post. (HUSH….) And the reason of this is because I am going birthday shopping!!! WHOOHOO!
Apart from that, I am posting all Courtney Summers related things this week! Teasers, reviews, general fangirling of Courtney Summers etc…
And if you are thinking of moving to WordPress all by yourself, take your time to check out this post from Nose Graze!
Anywho… that’s all from this week!
Just Finished Reading…
Book of the Week:
I haven’t read her other novels but Greek Mythology is always worth trying. ME WANT!
Coming Up this Week:
– Review of Cracked Up To Be by Courtney Summers
– Teasers of Courtney Summers’ novels
– Review of If I Stay by Gayle Forman (@ Finding Bliss in Books- depends if Blythe is back from the dead or not. COME BACK! WE MISS YOU!!!)
– Review of Some Girls Are by Courtney Summers
– Review of Fall For Anything by Courtney Summers
– Review of Solstice by P.J. Hoover (@ Finding Bliss in Books)
– Review of This is Not A Test by Courtney Summers
– Discussing Through Midnight (7)
Reviews on the Blog:
Daughter of Smoke and Bone- OKAY. I LOVE THIS BOOK AND I LOVE AMELIA FOR SENDING IT OVER AS I DIDN’T OWN A COPY
Poison Study- Amelia once again! I haven’t read this but the reviews are really promising
Hunting Lila- One with many mixed reviews yet I think I’ll love it. THANKS JOHANNA YOU SWEETHEART!
Throne of Glass- I loved Crown of Midnight and this one was so-so. I decided to buy this because this, and the following books were 20 dollars all up! A very awesome bargain from a bookstore that’s closing down. 🙁
Breathe- I can’t wait for Resist and I couldn’t RESIST but get this! (I unPUNlogise)
Evernight- This savour is the one that got me into reading. If I did not read this, I would may never have ended up book blogging
Burn Bright- Aussie author, WHOO!
Skylark- I am reading These Broken Stars in a few months so may as well try this
Tomorrow When The War Began- AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!
Northanger Abbey- I have to read this one for school. I got a copy from my school library but it looked ugly so I got myself a better looking (and less damaged) copy
Let The Sky Fall- Looks sweet
~Thanks to Egmont USA, Amelia and Johanna!~
Midnight Madness Newsletter is foreverly adding and changing things to place in, if you have a suggestion, email me!
Latest posts by Melanie (see all)
- Giveaway: The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare - February 14, 2016
- Midnight Blogging 101: The Thing About ARCs - January 16, 2016
- YA Midnight Reads is looking for a new co-blogger! - January 9, 2016
- Mel’s 2016 Resolutions (That Hopefully Will Last the Year) - January 7, 2016