Hey bibliophiles! How have y’all been? Mine’s mighty fine, homework every turn I make. Ugh. But yeah, I have two oral presentations coming up in which I’ll most likely fail because I hate speeches and they are the scariest things on earth.
Other than that, my birthday is this Friday! WHOO! That means that I’ve been alive for 14 years 😀
My eARC ban has officially finished and it failed because I am still high above 400 books on the TBR but yeah… I got some pretty awesome titles from NetGalley and Edelweiss. Also, I have a question for y’all: I get accepted from Random House on Edelweiss but I can never find the ‘download’ button. It pisses me off because I really wanted to read Red but now I can’t as there’s no damn button to download anything.
Just Finished Reading…
Book of the Week:
Coming Up this Week:
– Review of The Summer I Became A Nerd by Leah Rae Miller
– Review of Asylum by Madeline Roux
– Teaser Tuesday (23)
– Review of Hate Is Such a Strong Word by Sarah Ayoub
– Review of Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnins
– Some post that I even know is about by Stephanie at Chasm of Books for my birthday (EEP!)
– Review of All The Truth That’s In Me by Julie Berry
Reviews on the Blog:
Maybe One Day- ERMAHGERD I CAN’T WAIT
Fake ID- I’m not really sure why I requested this anymore. Oh wells.
Cruel Beauty- Fairytale retelling plus mythology. HELL YEAH.
Watefell- I haven’t read many good mermaid books. Time to give another a try.
Burn For Burn- I have already read this but bought it because I am receiving Fire With Fire for review soon so I want to own both of them. I’m weird, shuddup.
Cinder- I am still wondering why the heck I don’t own this series yet. I love Meyer’s books so much!
~Thanks to HarlequinTeen, HarperTeen and HarperCollins Australia!~
Midnight Madness Newsletter is foreverly adding and changing things to place in, if you have a suggestion, email me!
Latest posts by Melanie (see all)
- Giveaway: The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare - February 14, 2016
- Midnight Blogging 101: The Thing About ARCs - January 16, 2016
- YA Midnight Reads is looking for a new co-blogger! - January 9, 2016
- Mel’s 2016 Resolutions (That Hopefully Will Last the Year) - January 7, 2016