I am being bullied by homework lately. It’s really awful- as I am getting less time to read and everything.
Other than that, an epic post went up on my co-blog, Finding Bliss in Books about Blythe, Kate and my own craziness, the answers to the Getting Tio Know You post! Drop by and leave a comment here.
And a shout out to Stephanie at Chasm of Books! Go follow her and read this post about an upcoming giveaway!
An update of my eARC ban: I had to request three books as I am going on tour from Edelweiss and NetGalley but I think we’ve all agreed from a while ago that it really doesn’t count. 😀
Just Finished Reading…
Book of the Week:
I just need this in my hands ASAP.
Coming Up this Week:
– Review of The Summer I Became A Nerd by Leah Rae Miller
– The Forgotten Ones Blog Tour
– Review of All The Truth That’s In Me by Julie Berry
– Review of Winter Damage by Natasha Carthew
– All Our Yesterdays Giveaway (INT)
– Discussing Through Midnight (5)
– Review of Two Boys Kissing by David Levithan
Reviews on the Blog:
The Promise of Amazing: This one has a really cute cover- I received for tour.
Six Months Later: I haven’t read many books in the category that I actaully enjoyed. Fingers crossed!
Wild Cards: Simone Elkeles didn’t impress with her Perfect Chemistry series, I have lower hopes for this new series.
Clockwork Prince: I have already read this. Really liked.
Golden: The cover!
Siege and Storm: I still need to read Shadow and Bone.
Everbound: I read and I loved!
Code Name Verity: HYPEEEE
The Ask and the Answer: I read and I loved with all my heart and soul.
Looking For Alibrandi: I am planning to buy all of Marchetta’s contemporaries and have a reading spree.
To Kill A Mocking Bird: Mum is complaing that I am not reading enough classics so…
The Great Gatsby: The Penguin Australia edition is so cute.
The Beautiful and the Cursed: AHHH IT’S SO PRETTEH! Thanks Stephanie for the early prezzie 😀
Shards and Ashes: Also from Stephanie as an early birthday prezzie. I love youuuuu!
~Thank you Steph, Sourcebooks Fire, HarperCollins, Bloomsbury Australia and Text Publishing!~
Midnight Madness Newsletter is foreverly adding and changing things to place in, if you have a suggestion, email me!
Latest posts by Melanie (see all)
- Giveaway: The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare - February 14, 2016
- Midnight Blogging 101: The Thing About ARCs - January 16, 2016
- YA Midnight Reads is looking for a new co-blogger! - January 9, 2016
- Mel’s 2016 Resolutions (That Hopefully Will Last the Year) - January 7, 2016