I officially have nothing to do with my life. I got my piano exam results back recently and I passed! YAYS! And I also got my results for selective schools, and I got in YAYS! So yeah, week full of YAYS! (There I go again) So I thought I’d like to share something else I went YAYS! over in a very stalkery nerdy way.
Moreover, I went to Penguin Teen Live Australia on Monday and had the best time ever meeting bookish people. I did a little happy dance when I saw this…
And then got in a crazy situation on signed book copies… Mind you, half of those I recieved from the publisher for review some time back.
But OMG sweet goodness. I am no VA fan as I haven’t finished reading the series but epic swag here!!!
Just Finished Reading…
Book of the Week:
Coming Up this Week:
– Every Breath Blog Tour
– Teaser Tuesday (20)
– All Our Yesterdays Giveaway INT
– Review of Kinslayer by Jay Kristoff
– Review of How I Lost You by Janet Gurtler (@ Finding Bliss in Books)
– Discussing Through Midnight (5)
– Review of The Social Code by Sadie Hayes
Reviews on the Blog:
All Our Yesterdays: This is the 3rd copy I have gotten. My 2nd copy has already been given to a bloggy friend and this one is up for grabs in an INT giveaway this week. It’s a finished copy by the way. 😀
The epic swaginess from Penguin Teen (see above): I am just a little crazed with all the goodies and multiply copies of books. I could start a bookstore at this rate.
~Thank you Bloomsbury Australia, Penguin Australia and HarperCollins Australia!~
Midnight Madness Newsletter is foreverly adding and changing things to place in, if you have a suggestion, email me!
Latest posts by Melanie (see all)
- Giveaway: The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare - February 14, 2016
- Midnight Blogging 101: The Thing About ARCs - January 16, 2016
- YA Midnight Reads is looking for a new co-blogger! - January 9, 2016
- Mel’s 2016 Resolutions (That Hopefully Will Last the Year) - January 7, 2016