Just Finished Reading…
About a 3.5 star read. I won’t have a review up but I am reading Kinslayer really soon! There was a slow start and lots of difficult terminology as well as my lack of patience with this novel. The long descriptions weren’t a huge help either.
Book of the Week:
This book is currently my heart and soul. That ending and those characters have burned a whole in my heart. I loved it so much, an international giveaway is on it’s way in less than a fortnight!
Coming Up this Week:
– Review of Earthbound by Aprillyne Pike
– Review of Teaser Tuesday (20)
– Review of The Cinderella Moment
– Review of Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson (@ Finding Bliss in Books)
– Review of The Fall by Claire Merle
– Discussing Through Midnight (3)
Reviews on the Blog:
– Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles ( @ Finding Bliss in Books)
~All from the library~
Unspoken: It was out of impulse.
Between Shades of Grey: I get this confused with Fifty Shades of grep, the titles I mean. But yeah, I am about to read Out of the Easy so I decided to get her other book as well.
Girl Defective: My aussie friends have given this positve reviews- me is curious.
The Boyfriend App: I need something cute in my life these days. To lighten the mood.
Spirit Bound: I have Blood Promise up next so I was thinking to read this one right after to finish this series faster. trust me when I say that it’s seriously bothering me.
On the Jellicoe Road: I love tear jerkers.
Midnight Madness Newsletter is foreverly adding and changing things to place in, if you have a suggestion, email me!
Latest posts by Melanie (see all)
- Giveaway: The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare - February 14, 2016
- Midnight Blogging 101: The Thing About ARCs - January 16, 2016
- YA Midnight Reads is looking for a new co-blogger! - January 9, 2016
- Mel’s 2016 Resolutions (That Hopefully Will Last the Year) - January 7, 2016