This meme was created for YA Midnight Reads as a discussion post of all things bookish.
Hype has really been getting to me lately. Here is a list of books that I really need to read from all the positive reviews I’ve seen.
2. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
Apparently this one produces a lot of gushing. I love gushing…yeah
3. Splintered by A. G. Howard
I know a bunch of my bloggy friends are in love this this book. And I heard that there’s an enjoyable love triangle which makes me even more curious.
AHH This book is currently sitting on my bookshelf looking like a queen. It’s series the pretties cover I’ve seen that also turns out to be a good book! (or so I’ve heard)
So that’s me, what about you guys? What books do you really need to read?
Latest posts by Melanie (see all)
- Giveaway: The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare - February 14, 2016
- Midnight Blogging 101: The Thing About ARCs - January 16, 2016
- YA Midnight Reads is looking for a new co-blogger! - January 9, 2016
- Mel’s 2016 Resolutions (That Hopefully Will Last the Year) - January 7, 2016