This meme was inspired by Kimba’s The Sunday Post @ the Caffeinated Book Reviewer
Book of the Week:
Coming Soon over the week:
– Review of The End Games By T. Michael Martin
– Review of Etiquette & Espionage By Gail Carriger
– Review of Between the Lives By Jessica Shirvington
– Interview and giveaway with Katie McGarry
– Teaser Tuesday (12)
– Between the Lives Tour Stop
Reviews on the blog last week:
Giveaways to Enter:
Bloggers searching for co-bloggers:
Question of the Week:
Do you prefer to buy books or borrow books first, then buy them if you enjoy it? Or do you buy them blindly or just borrow them?
I am rather the girl who borrows the book first, then buys it if I really enjoyed it. Quite frankly, that doesn’t work as I’m constantly buying books even if I’m not 100% definite that I’ll love it. What about you guys???
Comment below and share your links to whatever you posted on the weekend, I’d love to know!!
Latest posts by Melanie (see all)
- Giveaway: The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare - February 14, 2016
- Midnight Blogging 101: The Thing About ARCs - January 16, 2016
- YA Midnight Reads is looking for a new co-blogger! - January 9, 2016
- Mel’s 2016 Resolutions (That Hopefully Will Last the Year) - January 7, 2016