HELLO….EVERYONE! My first giveaway finished early this morning at 12 am and I was so excited to draw a winner I stayed up in anticipation. The winner of this 50 follower giveaway is Isabel Gomez from Sab the Book Eater. I’ve sent her an email informing her so CONGRATS!
Aditionally, I’d like to thank everyone else for entering, 1376 entries guys! So to thank you all, I’ll be hosting another giveaway soon and there will be more details later.
YA Midnight Reads welcomes you to Blog Makeover/Pet Peeve Giveaway!
This giveaway will be hosted after I get my lovely makeover done by Butterfly O-Meter Designs! I am estatic to get it done and share the end product with you all in a few weeks time. The ‘pet peeve’ part of the giveaway will be revealed in the giveaway but be prepared for some ranting!
What is the prize???
Oh GAWD, I spent AGES thinking of the prize for ONE winner of this INT giveaway. Here is what I’ve decided:
TOP THREE MOST ANTICIPATED MARCH RELEASE FROM THE BOOK DEPO!
1. CLOCKWORK PRINCESS BY CASSANDRA CLARE! (OMG! IKR! I’m awesome that I’m giving this to the winner if they want it!)
As you can see, numbers two and three are blank, that’s because they’re too many to pick from so here is when you lovelies come in;
1. Comment below about your pet peeve
2. Comment below about which book you want to be included in the giveaway that is a 2013 March release!
3. Share to your friends over any social working system to come here and tell me what they want! (with the link, of course)
4. After my makeover is over, I’ll go through the comments and pick the two most wanted and put them in the giveaway stash.
5. My giveaway will be hosted around March 1st.
6. I will randomly choose a person who commented under this post and send them a suprise gift of a YA ebook.
7. SO COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!!!
I wish you all the best!
Latest posts by Melanie (see all)
- Giveaway: The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare - February 14, 2016
- Midnight Blogging 101: The Thing About ARCs - January 16, 2016
- YA Midnight Reads is looking for a new co-blogger! - January 9, 2016
- Mel’s 2016 Resolutions (That Hopefully Will Last the Year) - January 7, 2016